Herbal Infused Water



Something I look soooo very forward to this time of year is sipping water infused with botanicals, otherwise known as herbal waters or herb infused waters. I just gather handfuls of whatever I feel like sipping, put them in a clean jar or carafe that I then fill up with pure water and put in the fridge for several hours before enjoying. Some of my favorites are Violet, Lilac, Rose, Elderflower, Mallow, Lemon Balm, Wisteria, Rose Geranium, Lemon Verbena, Spearmint, Apple Mint, Strawberries and Raspberries. 

This is the first one that I made this year and I shared it with my daughter-in-law :-)

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● 

☾~✿~ Be a reflection of the Beauty and Magic of Nature ~✿~☽

If you are on social media, come follow me...

~or~

Check out my shop:

Comments