Great Mystery...

"Wakan Tanka, Great Mystery, teach me how to trust my heart, my mind, my intuition, my inner knowing, the senses of my body, the blessings of my spirit. Teach me to trust these things so that I may enter my Sacred Space and love beyond my fear, and thus Walk Balance with the passing of each glorious Sun" ~ Lakota prayer


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today I feel Grateful for:

~ My Husband and his Employer (a great guy!) may have quite a bit of work coming soon thanks to their booth at the Home Show this weekend. Many of my Husband's customers from his previous Employer recognized him and grabbed business cards.

~ Our new Bamboo/Memory foam pillows! My Husband was given a great discount on them by a fellow Home Show participant this weekend. Both of us have very little neck pain this morning.


~ We received our State tax refund already! We did not even know if we were going to receive it in its entirety but we did. Yay!

~ The weather has been so lovely the last 2 days, beautiful sunshine, NO RAIN and warm enough to open windows. I LOVE Spring!

~ This week is going to be a much less busy week for me so I can give our home the TLC it needs and maybe even get a little done in the garden if this nice weather keeps up.


~ Wishing you glorious Sunshine on your face ~

Comments