Mugwort Says...

Well it's the Mugwort card from the Druid Plant Oracle Deck again for me this morning. Two days in a row now with more than plenty of shuffling and it was a jumper to boot! Mugwort is one of my top 5 favorite cards in the deck which is really saying something because the entire deck is unbelievably beautiful to me. Every card. It is the only oracle deck or Tarot deck for that matter, that I can say that about. 


(My prayer beads are from IndigoDesertMoon: www.indigodesertmoon.etsy.com)

By drawing Mugwort again I experience it as a reaffirming or reiterating of the message it carries. The message that it is deeply important that I not allow myself to be engulfed by the tumultuous goings on around me both locally and globally....to my detriment. I do tend to worry about the state of the world and it can weigh heavily upon me. There are a lot things I wish I could help change for the better. Little things and big things. Close things and far away things. Past things and future things. Sometimes I need to reign myself back in, get out of 'zoom' mode where I can become so enmeshed in things that I can't see the forest for the trees. Having a limited perspective and perception can leave me with little inspiration, few ideas and at times leave me feeling overwhelmed. Its when I retreat and take a deep breath that I am better able to assimilate and process. To regain my composure and equilibrium once again which in turn affects everything about me and how I function in the world at this time. Nature helps me accomplish this. When I visit places in Nature where wild green things unfurl at my feet or feathered things flap their wings as they fly over my head...I feel such a deep sense of peace.



I am not stating that this is "the" meaning of this card, I am just sharing what it means for me at this time. I am an intuitive reader that does not go "by the book" however I do familiarize myself with the accompanying messages/meanings to consider what the author had to say about it ;-)

Now its time for me to go brew myself a cup of Mugwort tea.


Be a Reflection of the Beauty and Magic of Nature.
🌞

Comments

  1. That's one of my favorite cards as well, definitely in the top 5 for that deck. I particularly love the full Moon shimmering on the water :) When I pull this card it seems to be tell me to chill, it may not be what you think, take another look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment