It Is Not Happy People...

"It is not happy people who are thankful; it is thankful people who are happy." ~ Author Unknown


(Above pic is of our family's Gratitude jar)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Today I am grateful...
 
~ That the sun is shining. I know I have mentioned this one many times but I truly am grateful for the sunshine and warmth. We have a LONG rain season here in southwest Oregon (about 8 months per year). It feels like we experience more of a slow unfolding Spring than Spring and Summer.
 
~ That my Husband worked his first full 40 hour week this past week since he began this job back in January.
 
~ That I am back on two Chinese medicines that support my well being. "Pearl Shen" by Dragon Herbs and "Ease the Muscles" by Evergreen Herbs. I was down to taking one formula for awhile but am in need of more pain relief and calming support right now.
 
~ That I had the opportunity to do two Intuitive readings this week, one of which was in person. Its something I have loved to do for 27 years. Since living in Oregon I have rarely had the opportunity to read for others.
 
~ That my Husband and I went to the beach yesterday even though it was cloaked in THICK fog. I brought a cheesecloth bag filled with most of my main tumbled crystals of different sizes and a few pendants I wear regularly as well, for a 'recharge' in the ocean. I set the bag of crystals in the water about ankle deep and allowed the ocean's tidal ebb and flow to do its work. Its my favorite way to recharge my crystals.
 
~Wishing you well until next time~
 

Comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting the Turkey Creek Lavender blog and joining our community. I look forward to reading through your many posts!

    All the best,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment