To Be Yourself...

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today I am grateful for...

~ My Husband's boss finding work to do even though there is no work to do. He rocks!

~ Our Owl presentation for two third grade classes went very well yesterday. The kids were interested and asked some good questions.

~ The sun is out and shining for the moment even though rain is forecasted AGAIN. I hope it manages to stay awhile to cheer up the area and help the flood waters to recede.

~ Our oldest son is coming over for dinner. We have not seen him for a couple of weeks. I am making one of his favorites. Potato soup :-)

~ The Rhododendron just outside the window to my right (our front window) is blooming with gorgeous deep fuschia flowers. I had no idea what color they would be with this being our first Spring in this house.


Blessings of Authenticity,
Feathered Spirit





Comments