The Only Difference...

"The only difference between an extraordinary life and an ordinary one is the extraordinary pleasures you find in the ordinary things"
~ Veronique Vienne


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today I feel grateful for:

~ Our being blessed, having had our beloved cat Merlin in our lives. His life was sadly WAY too short (just 2 years due to a heart defect) but better short than never at all.


*~ Merlin 4/24/10 - 4/24/12 ~*

~ Our hearts being open enough to welcome Willow into our lives even though we were just one day into life without Merlin. We had been waiting to see if we had been chosen to adopt her prior to Merlin's emergency and death. I was not sure if I could go through with it but once I held her I knew it felt right.
 

~ The heart comforting surprise of a lovely sympathy card in the mail from my dear friend and spiritual sister, Wandering Soul. Thank you, I appreciate you and all that you do.

~ It finally really feeling like Spring today. It was warm enough to have windows open throughout the house and the smell of fresh cut grass and wet earth was bliss.

~ Our being about 2/3 done with Spring cleaning our entire house as a family. It feels VERY good even though its hard work.


~ Wishing you the Extraordinary in your Ordinary ~
 

Comments