Hope...

"Hope is the thing with Feathers that perches in the soul" ~ Emily Dickinson

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today I am grateful for:

~ My previous neighbor unexpectedly bringing us 3 dozen organic free-range eggs from her Hens she treats like Feathered Queens :-)

~ The Sun is out again and people, animals and plants all seem happier for it. Flood waters have really decreased which is great. Although we may have rain the next THREE days.

~ Having a pleasant lunch with my Husband at a nice Chinese Food Restaurant. I noticed several classic Feng Shui treatments about and asked the Owner if that was their intention and he was surprised that I "knew that about their culture".

~ My Mom sent me a Yoga for Back Pain DVD in the mail. *Fingers crossed* it will help. My back has been flaring up due to me being more busy and physical and at this time we do not have the resources for me to go to the Chiropractor as needed.

~ I had the opportunity to do Reiki for a friend. I LOVE Reiki and do not get the opportunity to work on very many people. I work mostly on my Husband, myself, my local Reiki teacher, the injured wild birds at the rehabilitation center where I work and some long distance work now and then. 

 Wishing you Soulful Hope,
Feathered Spirit

Comments