Dirt...

"In the Spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt" ~ Margaret Atwood



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Today I am grateful for:

~ Making the choice 3 years ago to become a wild bird rehabilitator. Its hard work and sometimes upsetting. But other than being a Mother, its the next most important work I have ever done. As part of our public education team I get to merge my love of teaching and animals.

~ Having such a fantastic coworker. We work so well together, think along similar lines and have fun.

~ My first Wild Bird presentation for High Schoolers today went well. I was nervous, Teens can be hard to interest or impress. I am used to working with Preschoolers - 5th graders.

~ Our Income Tax situation not being as grim as I suspected and feared it might be. HUGE relief!

~ Being able to capture the cute little Black-capped Chickadee that keeps coming to my window on video so I can share it with others.

~ Wishing You Dirt Therapy ~
 



Comments