Bloom...

      "Bloom where you're planted." ~ Mary Engelbreit


This quote has always made me think about not just surviving each day but thriving each day. Even if our days are rooted in circumstances or experiencs that are a challenge...we can still sense beauty, peace and joy around us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I am grateful because...

~ My back pain is calming some. It does not hurt nearly as bad as it has been and it will hopefully continue to improve. 

~ My family and I watched the documentary "I AM" last night together. Its a documentary I wish they would show in all Jr. High schools.

~ Even with our windows closed on this chilly wet morning, I can hear birds singing outside.

~ I get to work with wild birds. Its so interesting when a bird I have never seen before comes in and I get to see it up close and tend to it.

~ I do not have to be anywhere today so I can recuperate from my long day yesterday and prepare for a long day tomorrow. I have a pause inbetween.


Blooming Wishes,
Feathered Spirit


Comments