Heart Warming


A friend of mine, our *Veterinarian's wife, sent this to me. *I said that to give her credit without "giving her credit". She and I used to be shift partners/coworkers at the wild bird rehabilitation center where I work. Unfortunately the subtitling in this video is in Italian (at least I think its Italian) BUT it does not need words anyway...its a Universal thing in my opinion. You will see what I mean. It moved me so deeply I cried. It touched my heart so strongly I felt like all I was, WAS A HEART. My vibration changed. I felt as if my heart's energy field expanded out far beyond my body. Even though its been over an hour since I watched the video I still feel elated. I know some of you have got to know what I mean.  


Any way, the efforts these Rescuers went to is AMAZING. Its exactly why I am a Rescuer, although I work with Birds. Working with Wolves must really be something. Not that Birds aren't of course, but working with a Wolf which is so Dog like makes me personalize this more. Or at least that is how I can best think of how to express this. People can do such amazing things if they dare to choose to: http://www.wimp.com/wolfrescue/


If this moves you at all and there is time in your life that you want to devote to volunteering to help animals, children or a cause you care deeply about...you are needed somewhere. I assure you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I have not kept with my Gratitude posting here but I have been doing so in my actual tangible journal. I will try to do them here more regularly. Today I am grateful for:


~ My previous neighbor I have kept in contact with brought me a dozen fresh organic eggs from her free range chickens.


~ Our wild bird presentation for a school yesterday seemed to inspire interest and questions, even from the teachers. So even though I am nervous as HECK doing public speaking, its worth it.


~ The SUN is out today. Yay! Its been raining so much we have flooded areas. Our local HWY 42S from Coquille to Bandon is closed. So hopefully the Sun with help us out.


~ A friend of mine (September Hazel) was able to join us to celebrate the Spring Equinox. She brought good cheer, bright yellow Tulips and Paprika. Two different kinds! I had run out and needed it for the Deviled Eggs I had made.


~ That Spring is arriving for its cycle of the year. Spring is my favorite season. The sights, scents and even sounds of renewal, delight me. I love that the Sunshine actually feels a warm glow, its such a comfort to me. I like to meditate and read outside during warm weather and will soon be able to again.


Wishing 'Spring' in your step,
Feathered Spirit

Comments