Forget Not...

“Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair.” ~Kahlil Gibran


In keeping with my Gratitude posting...today I am grateful for:

~Anyone who reads my blog. I thank you :-)

~That Grape Hyacinths are growing in our front yard. Its our first Spring living in this house so I am excited to see what plant life secrets lay beneath the soil.

~I was given a GORGEOUS *natural* Citrine point from my beloved friend and spiritual sister Wandering Soul. I had been wanting natural Citrine and I had not even told anyone. I LOVE when that happens!

~I was given an amazing Whale Otolith (a fossiled inner ear bone). I had never come across one. It was gently put in my hand and I was overwhelmed by it. I was asked if I knew what it was and I said "No but I do sense OLD." Come to find out, old was a bit of an understatement. Lol!

Barefoot and Windblown Hair Blessings,
Feathered Spirit



Comments